Vietnamese Resaturant at Taman Kinrara @ Mimi Nguyen Cafe

Image Source : Facebook Mimi Nguyen Cafe

J-01-04 Jalan PPK 1 Taman Kinrara, Puchong 47100 Malaysia

Operating Hours:
Monday - Sunday : 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM

Introduction :

Mimi Nguyen Cafe is a popular Vietnamese restaurant located in Taman Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor. This family-owned establishment is renowned for its authentic and flavorful Vietnamese cuisine, including their signature dishes such as Pho, Banh Mi, and Vietnamese coffee. The cafe’s decoration and ambience exude a warm and inviting atmosphere, perfect for a casual dining experience with friends and family. Mimi Nguyen Cafe prides itself on offering fresh, high-quality ingredients and attentive service to ensure that every customer has an enjoyable dining experience. Whether you’re a fan of Vietnamese cuisine or looking to try something new, Mimi Nguyen Cafe is definitely worth a visit.

Location and Accessibility :

Mimi Nguyen Cafe is conveniently located in Taman Kinrara, Puchong, at J-01-04 Jalan PPK 1. The cafe is easily accessible by car or public transportation, with ample parking available nearby. The area is well-connected, making it a convenient location for both locals and tourists to visit. Additionally, the cafe’s central location provides easy access to nearby attractions and amenities, making it an ideal spot for a quick bite or a leisurely meal.

Operating Hours :

Mimi Nguyen Cafe is open seven days a week, from Monday to Sunday, with operating hours from 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Whether you’re looking for a late lunch, an early dinner, or a late-night snack, Mimi Nguyen Cafe is a great option. The cafe’s extended operating hours also make it a convenient choice for those who want to dine outside of regular meal times. With its delicious Vietnamese cuisine and welcoming ambience, Mimi Nguyen Cafe is a great destination for any time of day.

What to expect :

As a customer who visit Mimi Nguyen Cafe I expect that delicious and authentic Vietnamese cuisine with generous portions, friendly service, and a cozy and inviting ambience. I will praise the cafe’s Pho, Banh Mi, and Vietnamese coffee as some of the must-try dishes. I also appreciate the affordable prices and portion sizes, making it a great value for money. Additionally, the cafe’s cleanliness and hygiene are well-maintained together with the staff for their attentiveness and friendliness. Overall, I would expect a satisfying and enjoyable dining experience at Mimi Nguyen Cafe.

Conclusion :

In conclusion, Mimi Nguyen Cafe in Taman Kinrara, Puchong is a highly-rated Vietnamese restaurant that offers delicious and authentic cuisine, friendly service and a cozy ambience. The cafe’s commitment to use fresh and high-quality ingredients, coupled with affordable prices and generous portion sizes in order to make it a popular dining destination for both locals and tourists alike. With its convenient location and extended operating hours, Mimi Nguyen Cafe is definitely worth a visit for anyone who enjoys Vietnamese cuisine or is looking for a satisfying and enjoyable dining experience.