Image credit: Asianinspirations
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar or palm sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pandan leaf
- 1 cinnamon bark (3cm length)
- Combine and strain
- 2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 4 cups thick coconut milk
- 200g durian pulp (optional)
- COMBINE ingredients A and microwave cook on “High” for five minutes.
*Add ingredients B and stir well. Microwave on “Medium High” for eight minutes.
- Add durian and stir well. Microwave on “Medium High” for four minutes. Stir and return. Repeat this step until mixture thickens.