served: 3-4 person
- 2 cups rice
- 300g Salmon de-boned
- 4 TBSP cream of mushroom
- 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- Broccoli / asparagus
- Slices Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven at 200°C.
- Set aside some thinly sliced salmon for garnishing the baked rice later.
- Air fry the salmon fillet till just cooked
- Add cooked salmon fillet to the cooked rice and use your spoon to mash the salmon to break it into flakes. Mix till the rice and salmon are thoroughly combined.
- Season the rice with sea salt and black pepper.
- Dish the salmon rice mixture into oven-safe baking dishes.
- Spread mushroom soup sauce and Japanese mayonnaise on top of the rice.
- Top with a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Garnish the rice by topping thin slices of uncooked salmon, broccoli/ asparagus and cherry tomato slices.
- Baked in an oven at 200°C for about 20 minutes, or until all the cheese has melted and is slightly browned.