Restoran Yee Kee Dessert and Snack at Bandar Puteri Puchong

I am personally recommend this restaurant, because they are one of the dessert house selling those very rare dessert like Bubur Cha Cha, Mak Zhuk, dried Beancurd and Ginkgo Nuts Dessert and etc. Is was very hard to find this kind of dessert at Puchong beside red bean & green bean tong sui.

They were located at Bandar Puteri Puchong at the T-junction in front of Apple Pig & Village Steamboat

I am very excited to see the daily promotion set stated at the counter. Especially the night promotion, which is all dessert will sell at RM2 start from 7.00pm. Oh my god, its was much more better queueing up at those dessert’s track which selling at RM 4+ and above per dessert.

Here is the nasi lemak set with mak zhuk tong sui and curry chee cheong fun with 3 big size fish ball.

Yummy bubur cha cha tong sui

black sticky rice tong sui

One more upclose photo for curry chee cheong fun with fish ball

Fried economy mihun with rendang chicken

This kind of dessert and snack is one of the best choices for tea time and supper. Normally, we can find this kind of food along the road side food track, especially in front of the betting spots for Magnum, 1+3D and sport toto. I wish that this restaurant can remain as long as they can, because puchong people do need a tea break & supper place to hang out besides cafe, bar & tea house.

Address: 56, Jalan Puteri 2/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel: 012-222 1869
Operation Hours: 12pm-10pm (Mon - Fri); 10am - 10pm (Sat & Sun)
Google Map: Google Maps