Pet Memorial Services @ puchong

Probably all of us own pets. But if we return to the laws of nature, life would inevitably end. Like our pets, in time they too will die. :broken_heart:

Kredit: Website

When your beloved pet dies away, Pet Memorial Services Sdn. Bhd. offer lovely and reasonably priced solutions for pet cremation services. Their coffin is customised to meet your unique demands and is available in a number of shapes, sizes, finishes, and extra decorations.

They pay close attention to the little things, and we use high-quality materials to create more individualised pet memorials. As a memento, they also sell urns and pendants in various patterns.

Their service is excellent. I brought my pet over for cremation. They explained in detailed about their packages. I was supposed to collect the ashes after 3 working days but they contacted me the very nxt day. Photos of my late pet during the process of cremation was sent back to me too. Highly recommended

Location: 8, Jalan Utama 2/20, Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama, 47150 Puchong, Selangor