News / Wang LeeHom "left to think about 3 days" apologized! Temporary withdrawal from the performing arts: leave time for parents and children

d6074607

Wang LeeHom and Li Jingilei marriage dispute for 3 days, finally in the afternoon of the 20th finally apologized! The company’s main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public.

The company’s main goal is to provide the best possible service to its customers. I’m not going to do any more explaining or defending, not running a good marriage, bringing distress to the family, not giving the public a good image of the idol, it’s all my fault. I’d like to apologize to my mother and father, the children of Jinglei. The company’s main goal is to provide a comprehensive range of products and services to the public.
The company’s main goal is to provide the best possible service to its customers. I’m sure this is mainly because I didn’t handle the situation properly. Once again, I apologize to everyone.

The full text of Wang LeeHom’s Facebook page
I think about it, but a man should take all the responsibility. I’m not going to do any more explaining or defending, it’s my fault that I didn’t run my marriage well, brought my family distress, and didn’t give the public a good image of what an idol should be. I’d like to apologize to my mom and dad, Jing Lei’s children. The actual divorce has already been done, and it is no longer meaningful to argue about the past. The actual fact is that you can find a lot of people who are not able to get a good deal on a lot of things. The actual house that you are living in will be transferred to your name. I will also participate in and pay for the children’s upbringing and education. I’m sure this is mainly because of my mishandling of the situation. Again, I apologize to everyone.

source: ettoday