3 15 April - 28 April
4 29 April -12 May
5 13 May - 9 June

CMCO

Start on May 4 onwards

Apps launched during MCO & CMCO

Gerak Malaysia MyTrace MySejahtera

1. Gerak Malaysia

Developer: Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC)

Gerak Malaysia mobile application serves as travel permits for Malaysians who wish to travel between states during the Conditional Movement Control Order. The QR code generated by this application will be a digital authorization permit for interstate travel, as well as other types of travel.

App Store, Play Store, Huawei App

2. MyTrace

Developer: The Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)

MyTrace is a contact tracing app that uses Bluetooth to measure how long a user’s phone has been in proximity with other MyTrace users. It detect any nearby device with MyTrace installed. This app enables identification of people who have been in close proximity to an infected person and only available for Android phones.

Play Store

3. MySejahtera

Developer: Strategic cooperation between the National Security Council (NSC), the Ministry of Health (MOH), the Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU), MCMC and MOSTI.

MySejahtera allows users to perform health self-assessment on themselves and their family members. It also enables the Ministry of Health (MOH) to monitor users’ health condition and take immediate actions in providing the treatments required.

It is linked with MyTrace and can be accessed through its main menu provided that users had been download and login to both apps. MySejahtera app enables users to determine their health levels, identify nearby hospitals and clinics where they can get tested, obtain information on what to do if they do contract Covid-19, and where to get treatment.

App Store, Play Store

Did you installed any app mentioned above? Any feedback for government efforts to curb the spread of Covid-19?

what about myselangkah?

As I mentioned in SELangkah post, SELangkah is not an app but QR code framework

1 Like

Sorry, I think I had misunderstand something, I found SELangkah app :sweat_smile: