Library at Bandar Puteri Puchong by MPSJ

Library MPSJ had been operated at Bandar Puteri Puchong quite some time. But most of the time we will just be passing. Today, I am decided to walk in to explore this facility at Bandar Puteri Puchong.

The library located nearby Puteri Mart and it was operated by MPSJ. The building separate by 2 portions which MPSJ counter is on the left and library is on the right-hand side of the building. Before introducing the library facility, I would like to explain the services provided by the MPSJ counter located at this building.

First, when your vehicle had been claimed from an illegal parking nearby Bandar Puteri, then you could come over this building to pay the fine and get back your vehicle. Hopefully, I will never visit this building because of this reason. Secondly, this MPSJ counter may provide services to let you pay the bill issues by MPSJ example quit rent, saman, update your information for quit rent except renew business operation license. To renew your business operation license require to do it at MPSJ HQ located at Subang Jaya.

Here is the library portion.

They provided sofa reading area, join table study area, personal desk, kids playing room, meeting room with wifi available.

Here is the book may borrow out from the library if you join the membership with the fees as below:

The borrowing quantity is 7 books, and borrowing period is up to 14 days may extend for once by calling in before the due date. 90% of the books are in the English version and just do not put high expectations of the varieties of books.

The car park is limited, this could a one of the considerations you need to think about when you plan to visit the library.

Finally is about the operation hour of the library. May refer to image of below:

Overall, I might say this is a good facility for Puchong’s residents.

Google Maps: Google Maps