Starting 1 July 2020, Kuala Lumpur Tower Sdn Bhd will be holding an event called “We Are Free Campaign 2020” to boost domestic tourism. Visitors can enjoy FREE ENTRANCE to the KL Tower observation deck until 31 July 2020.
Towering 276 metres above ground, the observation deck allows you to enjoy a panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur city. The site will be open from 9am to 10pm daily.
- The promotion is offered to all and will be valid starting 1 July to 31 July 2020 for the observation deck ONLY.
- Visits to the Kuala Lumpur Tower are subject to a first come first served basis and the tower capacity.
- All visitors need to follow the Ministry of Health’s (KKM) and National Security Council’s (MKN) standard operating procedures while in the KL Tower.
- All visitors are offered 50% off for tickets to the Sky Deck and will be valid until the offer ends.
- The management has the right to change the terms and conditions if necessary without notice.
Source: World of Buzz