Image credit - oetker
10 Minutes - 30 pieces
- 1 box [Dr. Oetker Nona Tarts]
- 200 gButter
- 1Egg (Large)
- 2 tsp Dr. Oetker Nona Pandan Emulco
- 1 tub Dr. Oetker Nona Pineapple Paste
- Dr. Oetker Nona Hundreds & Thousands
- Preheat oven to 160˚C.
- Place Dr. Oetker Nona Tarts, butter, and egg in a mixing bowl. Mix until dough form. Add pandan
emulco and mix well.
- Roll the dough to 2.5cm ball (about 8g), flatten the dough-ball to 0.5cm thickness.
- Roll pineapple paste to 1.5cm ball (about 5g). Place it in the middle of the dough, wrap it up and
insert the dough into a square cookie cutter to form ketupat shape.
- Remove dough from cookie cutter, using a small knife, make criss-cross patterns on the tart and
decorate with hundreds & thousands.
- Place tarts on lined baking tray and bake at 160˚C for 15 - 18 minutes.