Image credit : waktusolat.net
• 300g durian fruit
• 150g fine sugar
• 250ml coconut milk
• 350ml water
• 150g tapioca flour
• 120g wheat flour
• 20g custard flour
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 pandan leave
• White grated coconut + a pinch of salt
• Food colouring
• Baking tin 9 * 9
- Add coconut milk, water, sugar and salt with the knotted pandan leave into a cooking pot,
- Cook until it vaporised and sugar and salt with the knotted pandan leave.
- Add the durian into a blander and the coconut mixture. Blend until smooth, then add flour in between and continue to blend until its well- combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin. Heat up the steamer and steam the kuih for 30 mins until cooked. Set it aside to cool.
- When the kuih is cooled, cut with a plastic knife and serve it with grated white coconut.