HK Boy Cart Noodle at Bandar Puteri Puchong

It was a Hong Kong’s style signature restaurant. While their new opening last year, i always saw people is queuing up in front of the restaurant.

Restaurant located at Bandar Puteri Puchong, facing Giant Hypermarket.

I am finally have an opportunity to walk in the restaurant.

The interior design decorate as Hong Kong style roadside hawker food.

Then i was attracted by the movie poster from the wall, i am a fans of Hong Kong Movie, i knew that most of the poster represent Hong Kong classical movie, bought me lot of childhood memory. That’s why purpose take a photo of these poster, wish that could do a revision on all these classical movie.

Let’s have a look on the food menu as below:

I feel that to make an order on cart noodle, it’s bit of complicated, because we need to choose the food ingredient we want to add in. I had been experience once at Hong Kong, moreover that restaurant is crowded and everybody seem like so nervous to make an order. I must admit that, i am use to have environment with slow life, therefore, this restaurant could be a good place to learn how to order cart noodle.

Nissin Instant noodle.

Pork chop & chicken chop was also one of Hong Kong’s style set meal usually will have.

Then come to snacks & drinks. Consider variety choice of Hong Kong’s food.

Ohh ya… after you have a look on the menu, you may need to make your order from the order list provided. Lolz… again, toward auntie, these process is bit complicated.

We need to put some effort to search from 2-3 pcs of order list (front and back) then double confirm with the food menu photo to make sure, the food photo & item name is matching. My friend said, this is kind like school homework. Lolz…

After we make an order, then i try to read the wall writing art, it was telling the history of where is the cart noodle came from and also some ingredient should have. Well, of cause i be not able to understand all, because the writing is bit artistic.

Come to the table decoration, i found an old style thermos and mug normally our grandfather and mother will have during their century. Do not expect that the thermos will fill in drinking water. It’s was just a decoration.

Then come to artistic chair made by oil tank (i guess). Well, my friend do comment that, it might not be comfortable, if we have a big butt.

Finally, here is our food

Swiss chicken chop rice with fried egg on top - RM14.90
Surprised me that, the chicken chop is tasty.

During lunch hour (12-3pm) you may add RM2 for the Ice milktea which is normal price at RM4.90.

I do have a tried on their Toast with Peanut Butter & Condensed Milk at RM3.90, well, it was a pcs of Gardenia bread spread with condensed milk. Hmm…

Ok, i would like to concluded that it was a restaurant i wish to return again, i will have a try on their Signature cart noodle one day.

HK Boy Cart Noodle
Address: 25-G, Jalan Puteri 1/6, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel: 012-615 3944
Google Map: Google Maps