Have A Memorable Dining Experience at Warakuya Japanese Garden

Image Source : Facebook Warakuya Japanese Garden

No. 1, Jalan Kenari 18A, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong

Operating Hours:
Monday - Sunday : 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM

Introduction :

Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant is a well-known Japanese restaurant located in the heart of Pusat Bandar Puchong, a bustling town in Selangor, Malaysia. The restaurant offers an authentic Japanese dining experience, featuring a beautiful garden-inspired ambience with wooden structures and lush greenery.

The menu at Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant is extensive, with a wide variety of traditional Japanese dishes such as sushi, sashimi, tempura, teriyaki, and more. The restaurant prides itself on using only the freshest ingredients and authentic Japanese cooking techniques to create delicious and visually appealing dishes.

Whether you’re looking for a romantic dinner for two, a family outing, or a night out with friends, Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal in a serene and tranquil setting.

Location and Accessibility :

Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant is located in Pusat Bandar Puchong, which is a popular commercial area in Selangor, Malaysia. The restaurant is easily accessible by both private and public transportation. For those driving, there is ample parking available in the surrounding area. Alternatively, the restaurant is a short walking distance from the Puchong Jaya LRT Station, making it convenient for those who prefer to use public transportation.

Operating Hours :

Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant operates seven days a week, from Monday to Sunday, with opening hours from 11:30 AM to 11:00 PM. This means that the restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner service, allowing guests to enjoy a delicious Japanese meal at any time of the day. The restaurant’s extended operating hours also make it a convenient dining option for those who prefer to dine later in the evening. Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or a leisurely dinner, Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant is the perfect place to indulge in authentic Japanese cuisine in Pusat Bandar Puchong.

What to expect :

As a customer, I would like to expect a unique and authentic Japanese dining experience at Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant in Pusat Bandar Puchong. The restaurant’s beautiful garden-inspired ambiance creates a serene and tranquil atmosphere, allowing me to relax and enjoy my meal in a peaceful setting.

The menu at Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant offers a wide variety of traditional Japanese dishes, prepared with the freshest ingredients and authentic cooking techniques. The dishes are not only delicious but also visually appealing, making for a memorable dining experience.

In addition to the great food and ambience, the restaurant’s service is also noteworthy. The staff at Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant is known for their warm and friendly hospitality, making me feel welcome from the moment I step through the door.

Conclusion :

In conclusion, Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant is a must-visit restaurant for anyone looking to enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine in Pusat Bandar Puchong. With its beautiful garden-inspired ambiance, extensive menu of traditional Japanese dishes, and attentive service, the restaurant offers a unique and memorable dining experience. Whether you’re in the mood for sushi, sashimi, or other classic Japanese dishes, Warakuya Japanese Garden Restaurant is the perfect place to indulge your cravings and satisfy your taste buds.