Create My First Website Using Wordpress

How to Build a WordPress Website

I try to create my first website using Wordpress. In this case, I was using Latitude Innovation Sdn Bhd server and hosting package which is RM399 per year, including 1 domain for .com.my. They will ready install the wordpress and provide me the access as well.

• Install Theme
    I was choose Astra plugin as my Theme & using Elementor as my Page Builder tool.

• Choose your theme.
    Click a link to have a video to see how to choose a theme, getting-started-with-elementor #webdesign #firstwebsite #latitudeinnov... | TikTok

• Add posts and pages to website.
    First decide if want to use the post or page as the home page (or any page) of site. To add a post to site, go to the Administration Dashboard, click Posts, and then click Add New Content. Can add a title to the post, place a photo, change the formatting, and insert page elements via blocks and shortcodes. Click Save Draft to save the changes as a draft, or click Publish to publish the post immediately. Adding pages to site is a similar process. In your administration area, click Pages, and then click Add New Content. First, add a title to your page. Next, insert photos, embed videos, and add content. Follow the same steps to create multiple pages for site. When done, click Save Draft or Publish.