Image Credit : Sajian Sedap
Yield: 10-12 servings.
- 200 gram granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. vanila
- 1 cup steamed fresh-grated coconut, mixed with 1 tsp. salt
- 100 cc water
- food color
- Put in sugar and vanila in a large stockpot with water an[date=2020-04-01 timezone=“Asia/Kuala_Lumpur”]2020-03-31T16:00:00Z → 2020-04-29T16:00:00Z[date=2020-04-18 timezone=“Asia/Kuala_Lumpur”]d bring it to a boil.
- Steam cassava until soft. Peel cassava. Mash cassava while still hot and pour the water mixture and food color (what ever color you like) and blend well.
- Use the equipment as shown on the left hand side to mold the mixture. Then put them onto a serving platter, and sprinkle with grated coconut.
Serve at room temperature, or refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled.