- 2 pair chicken wings
- Green onion
- 1 can of coca-cola
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- a little bit of sesame
- Rinse the chicken wings, boil them in green onion and ginger water and drain the water.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan and add the chicken wings.
- Fry until the skin is browned on both sides. Pour off the extra oil. Fried the green onion and ginger for 30 seconds before placing back the chicken wing into the pan
- Just pour in the Coke and cover the chicken wings. Add the soy sauce and bring to a boil over high heat, then turn down the heat.
- Just simmer until the soup is thick.
Make two or three cuts on the chicken wings (before rinse), let the chicken wings more taste while simmering
Decorate with the sesame and green onion