Best facial treatment at Puchong - Lavender Beauty Aesthetic at Meranti Jaya Puchong

Lavender Beauty Aesthetic started operating in the Year 2016 at Meranti Jaya Puchong. Ms.Tammy - she is one of the beauticians whom I am really satisfied with, especially her extraction skill and skin consultant advises.

Lavender Beauty Aesthetic is also carrying the brand for CellAct products. I had been facing dry skin problem with my eyes and I could not find any way to cure it until Tammy recommended me to use CellAct’s eye serum & cream. Sometimes, when I want to cut cost on my skincare products, and to change it to another brand, the same problem will come back to me. Therefore I am now a loyal customer for CellAct’s eyes cream.

Tammy is very professional in skin analysis because she can explain to me very well about my skin problem. It looks oily but it was actually very dry inner skin. She is also very kind. Frequently, she would give me some product samples to try. Another part I like about her is that she will not force me to buy her product. Instead, she would ask me to bring my skincare product over and give me advice on how to use it properly.

Professional beautician with passion and sincerity is rare in the market. I wish her prosperity in her business and continue to train to be a better beautician for new generation.

If you are also having a headache looking for facial treatment, here are the details of Lavender Beauty:

Lavender Beauty Aesthetic
Location: 29-1, Jalan Meranti Jaya 3/1, Taman Meranti Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Contact Number: 03-8060 1571
Map: Google Maps
Facebook: Redirecting...

1 Like