Mix.com.my Snack & Signature Store at Bandar Puteri Puchong

Always see this shop everytime passby Bandar Puteri Puchong (same roll with Standard Chartered), but never have a thought want to go in, because the outlook for this shop never tell story. I’m as a Puchong auntie, the first impression from mix.com.my, its look like an IT gadget shop selling China product. Lolz… deeply sorry for to the Store concept designer. Here, how is the shop look like:

My first visit at mix.com.my was the branch located at Sri Petaling, and the that branch is an open door concept, and it was more crowded, therefore, it was attract me walk in to have a look, what is actually selling from this shop.

Then, this puchong auntie realise that, mix.com.my is a snack store and they are selling variety type of snacks especially from Thailand, Korea, Japan, China & Taiwan as well. Wow… what a good place for parents to spend money for their children and also a nice place for young couple to hangout beside Family Mart, Tealive and etc.

Lets start with snacks, here there are:

then after choice of drinks:

Instant Noodles

Sauce

Finally come to variety choice of ice creams:

I might suggest, if you forget to buy any souvenir from above mention country, you may drop by here top up your stock instead of carrying all the way from overseas. Lolz…

Beside that, i heard those young couple discussing the signature ice cream from this shop

Well, i must not left myself behind of trend, here i am

Err… i think i taste something like “wax” favour from the ice cream. Lolz… special.

Anyway, it was a good place to hangout.

Address: 54, Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel: 03-8052 0665
Operation Hours: 9am to 1am (Daily)
Google Map: Google Maps